This list based on the things we share with and from the community this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 😉
- Build a React.js Application with User Login and Authentication
Learn how to use Stormpath to build a React.js application with user authentication….
- Building a Facebook Chat Bot with Node and Heroku
Create a simple Facebook Chat bot that responds to movie queries from users via Facebook messenger. Joyce Echessa steps you through the process in det…
Making Transpiled ES Modules More Spec-Compliant, Refactoring 30,000 Lines of JS with Types, Ionic 2.0: Framework For Building Mobile Apps with Angula…
by Jake Lawrence on January 27, 2017…
- Use Future Proof CSS Today with PostCSS on SitePoint
Start writing CSS of the future with the PostCSS cssnext plugin pack…
- Moving CSS Wizardry onto HTTPS and HTTP/2 — CSS Wizardry
Improving security and performance on CSS Wizardry…
- CSS Selectors: Specificity
Think of specificity as a score or rank that determines which style declarations are ultimately applied to an element…
- How Flexbox works — explained with big, colorful, animated gifs
Flexbox promises to save us from the evils of plain CSS (like vertical alignment)….
- 20+ Docs and Guides for Front-end Developers (№11)
Louis Lazaris is here with installment number 11 of his series on fantastic learning resources, docs and guides for front-end developers…
- Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #48
- Testing Frenzy — Can We BDD Test the Units?
Let’s take a look at Peridot — a testing suite with a different approach. Can we BDD test our units? Should we?…
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #284 | Codrops
Collective #284: Illustrated Algorithms * Citii * A 6 Minute Intro to AI * Gaming the System * Site Reliability Engineering * TMDb Movie Search…
Originally published at Mr Frontend Blog.