This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 😉
- An Introduction to Gulp.js — SitePoint
This article, sponsored by New Relic, provides an introduction to the automated task runner, Gulp.js, and shows how it can be used to improve page siz…
- Making a RESTful API with Hapi.js
IntroductionAs the century dawns, we see new technologies and architectures which companies, startups and developers, alike, are using to power their …
- Making Stylesheets Happy: Structured CSS with Webpack
- Server-side Rendering Shootout with Marko, Preact, Rax, React and Vue
Last week Alibaba announced a React-like library called Rax. Rax is a more lightweight implementation of the React renderer and it’s……
- What’s the Best Programming Language to Learn in 2017?
Reflect on your skill set and career choices. Have you made the right decisions? Are there better options? Should you consider a change?…
- Computer Science Education Resource Guide | SmartScholar
Broadly speaking, computer science is the study of the principles and use of computers. Given that everything from wristwatches to refrigerators is li…
- Scrum Rituals: Sprint Planning
The following is an extract from our book, Scrum: Novice to Ninja, written by M. David Green. Copies are sold in stores worldwide, or you can buy it i…
- Advance mixin with Less && SCSS- Variable
A protip by mikestreety about css, mixin, and less….
- Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #46
- FrontEnd Focus Issue 272: January 11, 2017
Front-End Tools: Some Top Finds of 2016, Improving the Look of Links with the CSS Text Decoration Module, CSS Evolution: From CSS, SASS, BEM, CSS Modu…
- Firebase: the great, the meh, and the ugly
We jumped right into Firebase when Google announced it at Google I/O in May 2016. We were starting a React SPA (single page application……
- Node.js Weekly Update — 13 Jan, 2017 | @RisingStack
Read the most important Node.js weekly news & updates: Computer vision /w OpenCV, MongoDB & secure defaults, Node.js package managers, Lebab, npm secu…
Originally published at Mr Frontend Blog.