This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Redesigning Chrome desktop
The value of a pixel
- Weekly News for Designers (N.352) — React Flexbox, cssFilters, Vectr Free Editor
This week’s Designer News (N.352) includes React Flexbox, cssFilters, Vectr Free Editor, Free Web Apps, SpinThatShit Loaders, Stranger Things CSS, and more.
- Building Resizeable Components with Relative CSS Units | CSS-Tricks
The following is a guest post by Ahmad Shadeed. Ahmad has put together a ton of examples to show off how using relative units can benefit us. I think a lot
- Thinking Outside the Box with CSS shape-outside — Call Me Nick
In this tutorial, we’re going to explore the CSS shape-outside property which allows us to break out of the box a little.
- AtoZ CSS Screencast: General Sibling
Guy Routledge explores CSS values and properties from each letter of the alphabet in our AtoZ CSS Screencast Series. Letter G is General Sibling.
Scope, or the set of rules that determine where your variables live, is one of the most basic concepts of any programming language. It’s so fundamental, in fact, that it’s easy to forget how subtle…
- How to Use Webpack for Killer Refactoring — Snipcart
In this post, we discuss webpack.js and show you how to use it for refactoring with a small Backbone app demo.
- Manipulate the DOM with the classList API — js Video Tutorial #free
Learn how to add, remove and test for CSS classes using the classList API. It’s more powerful than using `className` and doesn’t require any dependencies.
- Understand the problem (Dev productivity tip #1)
I’ve been told that I’m a very productive developer. How do I do it? You’re about to find out! Welcome to the first of my developer productivity tips: Understand the Problem. Tutorials and bootcamps…
- Are You an Engineer or a Developer?
Did you know software engineers make $13,000 per year more than software developers on average?1 It’s even more than that (a $22,000 difference) in California
- Building Your Startup With PHP: Simplifying Onramp With OAuth
What You’ll Be CreatingThis tutorial is part of the Building Your Startup With PHP series on Envato Tuts+. In this series, I’m guiding you through launching a startup from concept to reality using…
- Learn how to create a PHP Lovers Blog using PHP and MySQL |
by Sabeer Shaikh on September 19, 2016
- Advanced WordPress Development: Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
Want to take your WordPress game to a whole new level of coding mastery? Are you ready to really push your PHP skills and add even greater complexity and advanced functionality to your plugins and…
- From WordPress to Apple News, Instant Articles, and AMP — The Media Temple Blog
- Comics of the week #357
Every week we feature a set of comics created exclusively for WDD. The content revolves around web design, blogging and funny situations that we encounter in o
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #247 | Codrops
Collective #247: React-game-kit * The Art Of Hand Lettering * SpinThatShit * Shoutem UI * WebGL2 Fundamentals * GitHub Mapping
- Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #29
- Getting Started with Webpack: Module Bundling Magic
During application development, building parts of your application as modules helps improve reusability, and readability. With the rise of frontend frameworks like React, Angular…
Originally published at Mr Frontend Blog.