This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our socialmedia channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- An Intro To Using npm and ES6 Modules for Front End Development
A big thanks to bitHound for sponsoring my time to research and write this article. Check out their service, which provides continuous analysis and quality checks for both your front and back end J…
- Understanding ES6 Arrow Functions for jQuery Developers
- ES6 for Everyone
- Using ES6 with Angular today
In ES5, we only had one type of variable, var, but in ES6, we have three. types of variables: var, let and const. In this video, we explore the what, why, an…
- Coding mobile-first emails — Campaign Monitor Engineering
A practical step-by-step guide
- “How To Use Arguments And Parameters In ECMAScript 6” on Smashing Magazine
- Buttons shouldn’t have a hand cursor — Simple = Human
by Adam Silver
- A Comprehensive Guide to Font Loading Strategies — zachleat.com
A post by Zach Leatherman (zachleat), a Front End Engineer.
Talus is a bash script to automate download & setting up your Mac OS X development environment.
- Timeline Photos
More than 150 members at the Mr Frontend Community! But we have room for a lot more people :D #frontend #development
- Using Full Text Search (FTS) in Couchbase with the Node.js SDK
Nic Raboy of Couchbase Published July 14, 2016
- BEM & Atomic Design: A CSS Architecture Worth Loving
Using Pattern Lab and BEM on a project I stumbled upon a great way of structuring CSS, better naming, and better a developer experience.
- 20 Best Freebies for Aspiring UX Motion Designers
Interface designers are taking a greater interest in UX design with animated mockups that emulate user actions. These UX mockups rely on motion with animated effects to define how an interface should…
ES2015 improves the object literals (or initialiazers) to set the prototype using __proto__, use super, shorthand method declarations, computed names.
A few weeks back, the WordPress community was abuzz when Automattic announced Calypso — the new WordPress admin interface build with Node and React. This weekend Matt Mullenweg, the creator of Word…
- How to Design, Code, and Animate SVGs
What is SVG? SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics. Think of it more as responsive graphics. It is an XML based format that allows you to create an image by using defined tags and attributes. Your…
- Web Development Reading List #145: Font Loading Strategies, Scaling SVGs And Infinite Scrolling Done
I love articles that specifically focus on tiny little details within web development. For example, this week I stumbled upon an article featuring all the fine details about scheduling in…
- Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #21
- Angular 2 Tutorial: Create a CRUD App with Angular CLI
In this Angular 2 tutorial, Todd Motto and Jurgen Van de Moere build a todo list CRUD app, using Angular CLI to generate components, services, and tests.