This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our socialmedia channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Advice to budding front-end developers — CSS Wizardry
A collation of the advice I regularly give out to new and emerging web developers
- Render 2016 — Sara Soueidan
SVG in Motion — Render 2016 — Sara Soueidan
- Use Cases For CSS Vertical Media Queries
- A Front End Developer is Aware
- How to Become a Front-End Web Developer — Udacity
Learn how to become a Front-End Web Developer by discovering the skills, responsibilities and programming languages that are required.
awesome-vue — A curated list of awesome things related to Vue.js
- Build a Chrome Extension for Real-time Price Tracking with Appbase
Pokemongo for all the MongoDB lovers :-)
- Fri Jul 15 2016 — Code — Codeshare
Share code snippets and collaborate with developers with this free code sharing tool.
- Frontend Workflow #5: Keep your project save with Git Github & Bitbucket
This is episode #5 of the “Frontend Workflow” series. In this episode, I used Git to show how you can keep your project safe with Github or Bitbucket.
- GitHub Dark — Browse GitHub in nighttime mode
If light theme hurts your eyes, switch off the lights on GitHub for a pleasant reading experience.
- Create an App in VueJS 2
- Understanding ES6 Modules via Their History
- Beyond Console Debugging Tricks
- Angular 2 Tutorial: Create a CRUD App with Angular CLI
- Create a Globally Available Custom Pipe in Angular 2
- Weekly News for Designers (N.342)
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #227
- Fluid Grid Systems in Sketch 3.9 Design Sketch App
- Intuitive UI & How it Can Help Improve UX
- 6 lessons learned from going to production with React-Redux
- What is the next step after learning HTML & CSS? — Mr Frontend Blog
So you know HTML and CSS. You’re probably looking for your next step, what to learn after the awesome-ness of HTML and CSS. A lot of you know that there is a massive list of things to learn. Some say you should learn AngularJS or ReactJS, others say you should learn a Sass, the other … Continue reading “What is the next step after learning HTML & CSS?”
Originally published at Mr Frontend Blog.